At The Car Rental Desk!
Make sure, you have the following:
- Show your credit card, voucher and driving license. There also will be required the balance for your rentals
- Carefully read the rental agreement
- Read all insurance details and additional insurances paid and agreed for at the counter carefully.
- Make sure to ask the agent to explain you anything you do not understand or are unsure of on the rental agreement before signing.
Before You Leave The Car Supplier?
- Check, isn’t the car damaged. Inform the supplier representative about any damages not shown on the rental agreement at once in the car park or at the desk. Ensure they sign off the damage on the rental agreement before driving your car.
- Make sure that all requested additional equipment is included. Check the equipment to ensure it meets the requirements. If there are any issues, please bring them to the supplier notice. For any additional equipment you must pay at the desk.
- Check the route of your journey. Check the equipment to ensure it is adequate for your needs. Any issues please bring them to the supplier representative for a map or advice if needed.
Returning the Car?
- Check for damages. In case there are any damages, necessarily bring it to the representative’s notice. Feel free to ask them about any charges they consider necessary and get it in writing.
- Make sure that supplier representative signs off the drop-off. It is very important to ensure that rental agreement is signed off by the supplier representative. Try to leave yourself enough time before the flight.